The Sound Financial Planning, Inc. process is based on five distinct stages that focus on Financial Life Planning.
- Explore: Establish and define client-planner relationship
- Engage: Gather client data
- Envision: Establish goals
- Enlighten: Analyze and evaluate the client’s financial situation. Develop, present, and implement the financial plan
- Empower: Update and monitor progress of the financial plan
Each of these stages is broken down into a series of meetings and processes that aid us in better serving you.