Our mission is to offer you an open structure in which we customize a financial life plan for you. Your unique plan will be created using only the tools in our toolbox that add value to your situation. Together, we will function as architect and builder of your plan of action. Additionally, we freely make available the wisdom we have acquired through years of experience to each of our clients as the opportunity arises.
Recognizing our fiduciary responsibility to clients and the public, we will uphold the highest standards of care in the industry by espousing and practicing: Objectivity, Fairness, Suitability, Full Disclosure, Confidentiality, Integrity, Honesty, Professionalism, Competence, and Regulatory Compliance. The only compensation we receive is from you, our client. We do not receive commissions of any kind, removing any conflict of interest so you can rest assured we are only looking out for your interest.
In consideration of the trust you place in us, we will commit:
- To act as your fiduciary – treating your money with the same care and prudence that we would treat our own. We will routinely make recommendations that we believe are best for you even if it means less revenue for our firm.
- To have no allegiance to any company, product, or service, beyond our belief in its ability to help you reach your goals.
- To get to know you, your personal goals, your struggles and challenges around money, and to tailor our recommendations so that they help you create an abundant and free financial life.
- To treat your financial information in strict confidentiality.
- To treat you with respect, professionalism, honesty, and to maintain a nonjudgmental attitude toward the goals and information you present to us.
- To be available to you during business hours, by phone or in person.
- To deliver valuable advice even if it may create discomfort in the short-term. The people we work with prefer us to be honest whenever we encounter what seem to be unrealistic expectations or a pattern of living beyond one’s means, or a disconnect between stated goals and financial or purchase decisions.